Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just a Visiting Teacher

"I'm just a Visiting Teacher,"
I said to my friend today,
And my Father in Heaven heard me
And I seemed to hear him say.
"Not just a Visiting Teacher,
A Disciple with work to do.
And wherever you carry my message
My Spirit goes with you"
"Some daughters of mine have burdens,
Some seem to have lost their way,
Go take them my love and Gospel
To strengthen them day by day."
Never say you're "just a visiting teacher,"
Have faith and you'll understand,
When you enter a home with love and prayer-
I take you by the hand."

Sisters, always remember that no matter how brief or simple your contact is the sisters you visit teach will feed off of your love and be strengthened! We all need a little encouragement and love...so stay tuned for our VT Challenge of the Month! Love, Sister Becky Watson

No comments: